About Dr. Anshika Lekhi
Dr Anshika Lekhi is an infertility and IVF specialist with 13 + years of experience. She has performed more than 1500 IVF cycles till now. She has a great experience of working with patients with low AMH, own egg IVF and repeated IVF failure patients. Her infertility work journey hails through various hospitals like Max hospital, W Pratiksha, Milann Fertility and Wings IVF in the past. She has done her diploma in reproductive medicine and embryology from Germany. She has also done her fellowship in reproductive medicine and embryology from Kerala. More to her academic credits she has multiple fellowship and diploma in laparoscopy from hospital like PSRI and world laparoscopy Center. Her graduation and post graduation is from Dehradun. As feather in her cap she has many awards like Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Health award 2023 by Zee news, Gem of Delhi Medical Association 2023 and Iconic Healthcare Leader Award of gynaecologist and IVF specialist 2021. She has also been listed in the innovatory Gynaecologist of India by Economic times 2022. She was also honoured with the medical Services excellence Award 2015 and corona warrior award 2021 by Indian medical association. She has 20 articles and publications to her credit. She is highly committed towards her patients and their treatment.
• 2023 – Senior Consultant, IVF, at Cloudnine Hospital, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon.
• 2022 – Chief Consultant, IVF, at Wings IVF & Ortus Health, Greater Kailash 2 Delhi.
• 2021 – Director & Owner The Fertilife by Dr. Anshika Lekhi, Gurgaon.
• 2021 – Senior Consultant at Milann Fertility Center, Greater Kailash, Delhi & Gurgaon.
• 2020 – Senior Infertility & IVF Specialist , W Pratiksha Hospital, Gurgaon.
• 2019 – Senior Infertility & IVF Consultant , Max Hospital, Gurgaon.
• 2018 – Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine & Embryology at CIMAR, Kochi.
• 2017 – Diploma in Reproductive Medicine & Embryology from Kiel’s Germany.
• 2016 – Diploma in Assisted Reproductive Techniques, WLH, Gurgaon.
• 2016 – Fellowship in Assisted Reproductive Techniques, WLH, Gurgaon.
• 2016 – Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, WLH, Gurgaon.
• 2016 – ICOG Diploma in Gynae Laparoscopy Surgeries, PSRI, Delhi.
• 2015 – Senior Resident at Batra Hospital & Research Institute, Delhi.
• 2014 – Certificate course in Contraception from PFHI.
• 2014 – Certificate course in Hysteroscopy under World Renowned Dr. Osama Shawki.
• 2014 – Senior Resident/GDMO Dept. of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Swami Dayanand Hospital, Dilshad Garden, Delhi.
• 2012 – DGO from Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun.
• 2011 – Intern at Hindu Rao Hospital, Delhi.
• 2006 – M.B.B.S from Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun.
• Joint Clinical Secretary – Delhi ISAR chapter (2015 – 2016).
• Executive member – East Delhi Medical Association (2015 – 2018).
• President – Sanklap Foundation NGO.
• Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI).
• Indian Medical Association (IMA).
• Delhi Medical Association (DMA).
• Association of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists of Delhi (AOGD).
• Indian Society For Assisted Reproduction (ISAR).
• Society of Fetal Medicine (SFM).
• Indian Fertility Society (IFS).
• World Society of Laparoscopic Surgeons (WSOLS).
• Delhi Gynaecology Forum (DGF).
• Gurgaon Obstetrics & Gynaecology Society (GOGS).
• East Delhi Gynaecology Forum (EDGF).
• Scored highest marks in university during post-graduation.
• Medical Services Excellence Award – IMA NATCON 2015.
• Awarded scholarship in robotic surgery – Vattikuti Foundation (March 2016).
• Awarded Honorary Fellowship by Indian Academy of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (Dec 2016).
• Awarded Medical Service Excellence Award – East Delhi Medical Association (2017 – 2018).
• Associate RCOG (2015-2016).
• Attended many hysteroscopy and infertility workshops.
• Organizing Chairman – Stemconn 2016.
• Organizing secretary – IMA NATCON 2015.
• Conducted Infertility workshop in DMA Conference at 2015.
• NABH Level 1 Assessor.
• Received Corona Karamveer Award from Delhi Doctor & Healthy India Trust for contribution during COVID19 pandemic.
• Young doctor Achiever’s Award, Delhi Medical Association, 2021.
• Iconic Healthcare Leader Award Gynecologist and IVF specialist 2021.
• Innovatory Gynecologists of India by economic times march 2022.
• Gem of DMA award 2023.
• Dr APJ abdul Kalam Health Award by zee news 2023.
• ART achievers award by Delhi ISAR 2023.
• Infertility management.
• Repeated IVF failure.
• Minimal stimulation.
• Low AMH.
• ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
• TESA(Testicular Sperm Aspiration)/PESA(Physiologically selected intracytoplasmic sperm injection)
• Repeated IVF failure.
• ERA (Endometrial Receptivity Array)
• Presented 21 papers in various national and international conferences.
• Published 20 articles and studies in various reputed journals.
• Guest Editor – International Society of Gynae Plastic Surgery Journal (2013 – 2014).
The Fertilife by Dr. Anshika Lekhi:- 7505 Basement Bougainville Street, Near Supermart 2, Sector 43, Gurugram, Haryana – 122009
Timings: 4 PM to 8 PM
Cloudnine Hospital:- Plot No: 251, 252, Golf Course Rd, Sushant Lok 2, Sector 55, Gurugram, Ghata, Haryana 122003
Timings: 9AM to 4PM
Ajay Ultrasound Centre:- B-73, MIG, D.D.A Flats, Chitrkoot, E of Loni Road, Pocket B, Shahdara, Delhi – 110093
Every Last Tuesday 11am to 2PM
Canwinn Aarogya Dham:- New Railway Rd, near Dronacharya Government College, Manohar Nagar, Sector 8, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Every Thrusday 3PM to 5PM